WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
A national gathering where exceptional people connect
If your role includes planning and executing events across the following areas, be sure to attend The Business of Events conference:
Corporate Client Engagement, Partnership, Marketing and Event Professionals will learn the strategies behind brilliant event experiences that provide measurable impact to businesses; how to influence stakeholders effectively to achieve project objectives, and get an insight into new innovations and ways of thinking that will impact the way events are delivered in the future.
- From retail, industrial, sporting, banking, professional services, automotive and more…
- Agencies supporting corporate brands
Council Stakeholder Engagement and Events Professionals will understand how to create events that attract corporate partners and draw overnight visitors to your region. You’ll learn how to measure the value of city and regional events and ensure they are integrated into the regions marketing plan for maximum results.
- Local, state and federal
- Tourism departments and bureaus
Membership Services, Event, Partnership and Marketing Professionals in an association will learn ways to engage membership basis through events, increase attendee numbers and event revenue. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from others and explore ways to include legacy planning for your next conference – ensuring lasting impact and long-term success.
- Brand and marketing; partnership, engagement and business development; and content and education specialists and managers are among the top attendees at The Business of Events.
Brands who have attended
Just a few brands who joined us in 2019:
- Corporate brands:
- NAB, Commonwealth Bank, QBE, Deloitte, Qantas, IMG Fashion Asia-Pacific, Hyatt Hotels And Resorts, Accor, Krispy Kreme, Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre
- Willoughby City Council, Sunshine Coast Council, City Of Belmont, Barangaroo Delivery Authority
- Tourism Western Australia, Destination NSW
- Bicycle NSW, Australia China Business Council, APPEA, Property Council Of Australia, The Professional Conference Organisers Assoc. Inc.