POWERING BUSINESS GROWTH
The Business of Events is unlike any conference. The program looks at the inner workings of major events and how your business can align and build strategies that leverage these to attract and win more business around these events. These major events include:
- World Surf League Australia, Andrew Stark, General Manager
- Australian Grand Prix Corporation, Andrew Westacott, CEO
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival, Damien Hodgkinson, Executive Director
- Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, Terese Casu, CEO
- Invictus Games Sydney, Patrick Kidd, CEO
- IMG Fashion Asia-Pacific, Natalie Xenita, Executive Director
Be inspired by our industry’s figureheads – learn how they sell and retain sponsors, how they market both domestically and internationally to acquire audiences and their process for identifying growth opportunities. As an intimate conference, you’ll get the opportunity engage with them directly.
Speakers will also provide knowledge on event design and technology; professional development; using data to drive to operations, sales and marketing; and security, both cyber and human – all focused on powering growth for your business.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand sector growth and change: Get the big picture and understand how this affects your position and organisation
- Identify market opportunities: Hear the growth plans for major events and the potential this has to win business
- Insight into international markets: Gain vital learnings from the global event marketplace and apply them to meet and exceed your targets
- Reinvigorate the event experience: Become a master in event technology, entertainment and design to make your event the one that everyone talks about
- Data driven operations: Understand data analytics to drive sales, marketing and operational growth
- Inter-industry collaboration: Exchange knowledge and ideas with senior professionals
- Future-proof your operations: Gain insights into the latest findings in travel, tourism, security, aviation and more
- Create resilient teams: Take away strategies to enhance your team’s productivity and performance to develop a customer-centric client experience.
The conference has been capped at a small number of attendees to ensure a more intimate learning experience. Secure your place today.
The Business of Events
7 – 8th February 2019
Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park