Creative Director, Amplify
Tim Baggott is a British creative director living and working in Sydney. For the last ten years he has brought a multi-disciplinary approach to campaigns and experiences for some of the world’s most respected brands, organisations and personalities including Google, Volvo Cars, Help Refugees and Elton John. As a Creative Director at Amplify, Campaign Magazine’s Brand Experience Agency of The Decade, Tim is leading the creative output for Amplify Australia. With the support of a world class team, Tim’s looking to grow and nurture a creative department to rival Amplify’s well-established UK office.
2:00pm | Creativity takes Courage
In an industry that has never been more competitive, to attract your audiences’ attention, you must dare to be different. This session gives you the opportunity to step into the minds of a number of successful creative professionals to see how they do things differently.
- Growing events by doing things differently.
- How and why you need to deliver more consumer-centric experiences.
- The importance of developing capability in critical and creative thinking.
- Creative and strategic tools to flip the traditional and stereotypical event.
- Tips from the professionals on how to maintain focus and productivity under enormous pressure.