Director, Strategic Events Asia Pacific - Salesforce
Stuart is Director of Strategic Events at Salesforce – where he leads event programs delivered throughout the Asia Pacific region – including the annual Salesforce World Tour in Sydney, and regional roadshows throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia & India.
With over 25 years of experience across a broad spectrum of business to business and business to consumer events throughout the Asia Pacific region – Stuart has held roles within associations, PCOs, agencies and for the past 13 years as in-house event lead within global technology organisations.
9:40am | Dare to think Differently
Events have the power to change perceptions and behaviours, to connect us in a world where technology is driving isolation, to educate and enlighten us.
Our panel of industry experts will challenge you to think bigger, push the boundaries and open your mind to new ideas.
- FOMO. How to create it.
- How to get the most from the latest tech.
- Leverage event environment to enhance the experiences.
- How to increase visitation to your regional town or city.
- Association events: How to increase revenue & membership engagement.
- Measurement tools to validate business strategies around events.