Director, Switch Your Business
Simon Dell is a digital marketing consultant with over ten years experience in working with business of all shapes and sizes across Australia. He’s run his own agency, built his own start-ups and now works independently with his clients.
2.00 pm – 2.30 pm | Thursday 7th February 2019
Panel: Technology to Enhance Audience Engagement – Bringing the Right Technology to Your Event
Whether the event is a business conference for 500 or an outdoor festival for 5000, how do you ensure your audience stays engaged? Simon will join a panel of key solution experts and those driving the need for this technology to explore advances in event technology that is making it easier than ever to interact with your audience.
Session take outs:
- ways to evaluate all areas of an event to infuse technology that leaves attendees excited to share their experiences
- learn what tech advancements are creating opportunities to know your audience and understand their motivations
- find out what technology is retaining audiences year on year
1.30 pm – 2.00 pm | Friday 8th February 2019
Digital Marketing vs ROI – How to get the Best Clicks for your Bucks
Simon Dell will share the little known, yet highly effective, digital marketing tactics that the world’s most effective business use to generate sales. He’ll discuss the best channels for digital marketing from an ROI perspective and how to measure their success in order to best manage marketing budgets.
Session Take Outs:
- what digital platforms are delivering the best ROI for your bucks
- the biggest budget wasting marketing mistakes and what you should be doing instead
- how to effectively measure traffic and ROI