Shireen Da Costa
National Conference Manager for Membership Association, HIA
With 15 years experience in the Events Industry, Shireen has been involved in creating some of the largest and unique corporate events within the Tourism, FMCG and IT sectors. Now working within the Residential Housing Industry as the National Conference Manager for Membership Association, HIA, Shireen is tasked with pushing the boundaries to create events for a traditionally non conferencing industry.
9:40am | Dare to think Differently
‘Events’ describe a wide range of activities from conferences to community days, gala dinners to festivals.
Planning an event can often be formulaic, following a list of priorities to reach a result. But events can be so much more – they have the power to change perceptions and behaviours, they can connect us in a world where technology is driving isolation, they can educate and enlighten us.
The panel of industry leaders come from diverse backgrounds within the events sector, and will challenge you to think bigger, push the boundaries and open your mind to new ideas. Drawing on their own experiences they will openly share ideas and answer your questions on how you can unlock the value and deliver a lasting positive impact at your next event.
- What questions should you be asking to push your event to the next level?
- How to identify your event strengths and maximise them?
- Does technology assist with unlocking the impact of your event?
- Leveraging your environment to enhance your event experiences
- Understand how to develop measurement tools to validate business strategies around events
- Discover exciting tools and techniques to enhance the outcomes of your event