General Manager, made by Merivale
Paul doesn’t do boring Mondays. He’s produced everything from a month-long pop up restaurant at the Opera House, corporate Christmas parties for 3000+, international congress opening ceremonies with Prime Ministers, national roadshows of family days, inbound incentive gala dinners (including one for Amway China) and even had a wedding planning business (that landed him in a doco on the ABC). Paul loves being surrounded by the best especially when prepping to deliver “world firsts”. Currently working at Merivale as the GM of made by Merivale, Paul is known for three P’s – Passion, big Personality and belief in People.
9:40am | Dare to think Differently
‘Events’ describe a wide range of activities from conferences to community days, gala dinners to festivals.
Planning an event can often be formulaic, following a list of priorities to reach a result. But events can be so much more – they have the power to change perceptions and behaviours, they can connect us in a world where technology is driving isolation, they can educate and enlighten us.
The panel of industry leaders come from diverse backgrounds within the events sector, and will challenge you to think bigger, push the boundaries and open your mind to new ideas. Drawing on their own experiences they will openly share ideas and answer your questions on how you can unlock the value and deliver a lasting positive impact at your next event.
- What questions should you be asking to push your event to the next level?
- How to identify your event strengths and maximise them?
- Does technology assist with unlocking the impact of your event?
- Leveraging your environment to enhance your event experiences
- Understand how to develop measurement tools to validate business strategies around events
- Discover exciting tools and techniques to enhance the outcomes of your event