CEO and Cultures of Wellness Consultant, The Greate Group
Over the last decade, Kayla has worked in partnership with HSG, Australia’s No.1 Provider of Corporate Wellness Services, offering thousands of clients, leaders and workshop participants, the opportunity to connect, from the inside, out, improving and empowering their wellness and cultures. Her experience spans across most top tier corporations and industries, including education, schools and universities.
Kyla’s uniquely person-centred experiences playfully teach science backed wellness, mood, mindset and resilience elevation tools and techniques. Supporting teachers, teens, teams, and senior leaders to embed practical and transformational “coaching” solutions.
Kyla is the resilience, positive psychology, mindfulness, connection and emotional intelligence wellness expert. Her mission to create a kinder, more connected, world.
4:00pm | Impact of the Future
Industry 4.0 is affecting almost every industry worldwide and is rapidly transforming how businesses operate. This transformation has the potential to provide a major boost to Australia’s economic competitiveness and will have an impact on the events industry.
This panel brings together leaders to uncover exactly what will be impacting the events we deliver in the next twelve months and beyond. How do we plan for these innovations and influences including wellness, personalisation and globalisation?
- The effect technology has on event experiences and attendance.
- Must-have event elements.
- Exceeding event expectations of speed, value, wellness and environment.
- Explore the idea of creative ownership within the events industry and capitalise on agency/client partnerships.
- Discuss the big picture – factors impacting memorable, interactive experiences and event outcomes.
- Unique ways sponsors can increase attendance.