Facilitator of Change and Corporate Coach, Holistic Services Group (Aust)
Over the last decade, Kayla has worked in partnership with HSG, Australia’s No.1 Provider of Corporate Wellness Services, offering thousands of clients, leaders and workshop participants, the opportunity to connect, from the inside, out, improving and empowering their wellness and cultures. Her experience spans across most top tier corporations and industries, including education, schools and universities.
Kyla’s uniquely person-centred experiences playfully teach science backed wellness, mood, mindset and resilience elevation tools and techniques. Supporting teachers, teens, teams, and senior leaders to embed practical and transformational “coaching” solutions.
Kyla is the resilience, positive psychology, mindfulness, connection and emotional intelligence wellness expert. Her mission to create a kinder, more connected, world.
4:00pm | Impact of the future
Industry 4.0 is affecting almost every industry worldwide and is rapidly transforming how businesses operate. This transformation has the potential to provide a major boost to Australia’s economic competitiveness and will have an impact on the events industry.
This forward thinking closing panel brings together leaders in their respective fields to uncover exactly what will be impacting the events we deliver in the next twelve months and beyond. How do we plan for these new innovations and influences including wellness, personalisation and globalisation?
This lively discussion will cover the many changes and challenges within the industry from creative ownership to the tendering process, sponsorship to audience engagement technology. The future looks bright for those who are prepared and ready to embrace it!
- Learn how to maximise the opportunities the future has for your events and audiences
- Understand what effect technology is having on our event attendees experiences and attendance, and what are their expectations in terms of speed, value, wellness and environment?
- Explore the idea of creative ownership within the events industry and ways to best manage agency / client partnerships.
- Discuss the various factors impacting on creating memorable, interactive experiences driving attendee engagement and ultimately event outcomes.
- Consider ways to increase attendee numbers and event revenue.