Senior Manager, PwC Australia
Jalpa is a Senior Manager within PwC’s Customer Experience and Insights team. She specialises in understanding human motivations through the behavioural, experiential and operational data available to organisations. She is passionate about innovation and delivering strategic research outcomes that drive culture, change and business decisions.
1.40 pm – 2.30 pm | Thursday 7th February 2019
Panel: Data as a Driver of Growth and Change
Hear how specialists, across a broad range of organisations, analyse relevant data to maximise business outcomes. Data experts will discuss the changing role of data in marketing, the intersection of data and events, data partnerships, data sharing and governance and understanding attitudes for data collection insight.
Session take outs:
- how to effectively manage data to understand the customer journey (and how to track individuals engagement points)
- the future role of data utilisation in marketing
- how to collaborate within designated sector
- how to ensure secure data exchange
- how to consolidate multiple data sources