General Manager Australia, cievents
With over 15 years spanning sales, marketing and change management, I’m an accomplished commercial leader with deep expertise in travel, tourism and event management.
Currently the General Manager of multinational award-winning, strategic meetings and event management agency cievents, I’m responsible for driving the organisation’s profitability and ongoing success. Overseeing a portfolio of four service offerings with a collective turnover exceeding $140m, an aptitude for executing under pressure serves me well.
With a reputation for building rapport with stakeholders at all levels of the business – both internal and external – I’m committed to achieving commercial sustainability through thriving people and teams. I love nothing more than watching revenues and profitability climb in tandem with a buzzing organisational culture underpinned by ‘live’ values that work.
As a leader of people and business, I do so with an open mind and a grounded, authentic approach. Supporting the development and progression of others is one of the greatest privileges of my work. In recent years, many have ‘flown the coup’ to international markets including Hong Kong, London and NYC. For me, witnessing these executives realise their full potential is the ultimate marker of success.
From my formative years at QANTAS, to the last decade with cievents, I’ve been fortunate to enjoy unlimited opportunities to perform at my best: most typically amid times of challenge and change. With an intuitive knack for reading the room, I’m a fast mover who loves learning and creating compelling experiences from the unexpected.
- Change management Commercial management: leadership, strategy & execution
- Strategic partnerships: corporate alliances & sponsorships
- Stakeholder & investor relations Organisational culture: values, strategy & execution
- Senior leadership: executive development & progression
- Organisational innovation: commercial & cultural strategic direction
1:30pm | Creativity takes Courage
Your delegates use technology every day. To deliver a seamless delegate experience, you must be thinking about how technology can integrate with and streamline your event. To surprise and delight, your delegate journey must have the right technology strategically woven into every moment. Fiona will explain how.
- Why technology must be considered in your event strategy.
- The importance of the delegate journey.
- Creating memorable and personalised experiences through technology.
- Questions to ask when developing your event technology strategy.