Dr Jason Fox
Motivational Speaker & Leadership Advisor
Dr Jason Fox is a bestselling author, leadership advisor & rogue wizard/philosopher. Specialising in Pioneering Leadership & Motivation Design. His clients include the senior leadership teams of Fortune 500 companies, and in 2016 he was named Keynote Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia. When not liberating the world from the delusion of progress, Jason partakes in extreme sports such as reading, sun avoidance and coffee snobbery.
4:00pm | Impact of the future
Industry 4.0 is affecting almost every industry worldwide and is rapidly transforming how businesses operate. This transformation has the potential to provide a major boost to Australia’s economic competitiveness and will have an impact on the events industry.
This forward thinking closing panel brings together leaders in their respective fields to uncover exactly what will be impacting the events we deliver in the next twelve months and beyond. How do we plan for these new innovations and influences including wellness, personalisation and globalisation?
This lively discussion will cover the many changes and challenges within the industry from creative ownership to the tendering process, sponsorship to audience engagement technology. The future looks bright for those who are prepared and ready to embrace it!
- Learn how to maximise the opportunities the future has for your events and audiences
- Understand what effect technology is having on our event attendees experiences and attendance, and what are their expectations in terms of speed, value, wellness and environment?
- Explore the idea of creative ownership within the events industry and ways to best manage agency / client partnerships.
- Discuss the various factors impacting on creating memorable, interactive experiences driving attendee engagement and ultimately event outcomes.
- Consider ways to increase attendee numbers and event revenue.