Head of Strategic Partnerships, Data Republic
Brad Moult is Head of Strategic Partnerships at leading data sharing technology company, Data Republic. Joining Data Republic in 2015 as a founding team member, Brad leads the implementation of strategic data initiatives between Australia’s leading banks, airlines, media firms and partner consultancies, driving data sharing transformation programs within Data Republic’s major clients. With an extensive career working at the intersection of data, strategy, technology and media, Brad has previously held roles in Australia at PMP’s Pacific Micromarketing, and Experian Marketing Services.
1.40 pm – 2.30 pm | Thursday 7th February 2019
Panel: Data as a Driver of Growth and Change
Hear how specialists, across a broad range of organisations, analyse relevant data to maximise business outcomes. Data experts will discuss the changing role of data in marketing, the intersection of data and events, data partnerships, data sharing and governance and understanding attitudes for data collection insight.
Session take outs:
- how to effectively manage data to understand the customer journey (and how to track individuals engagement points)
- the future role of data utilisation in marketing
- how to collaborate within designated sector
- how to ensure secure data exchange
- how to consolidate multiple data sources