Business Director, Secret Sounds
A hybrid director fusing brand strategy, culture and music, his passion is to create meaningful work, collaborating with artists to positively impact culture. For 18 years he has been designing holistic brand programs that build genuine consumer relationships.
He is the co-founder of New York brand experience agency Listen and is currently Business Director at Secret Sounds, a specialist music company with festivals Splendour in the Grass, Falls Festival, alongside a stable of major artists.
Noteworthy achievements: collaborations with artists Childish Gambino and Brian Eno, specialist campaigns for Tinder, Jack Daniel’s and Microsoft, alongside Gold Cannes Lions and Gold Clio awards.
4:00 pm | Impact of the Future
Industry 4.0 is affecting almost every industry worldwide and is rapidly transforming how businesses operate. This transformation has the potential to provide a major boost to Australia’s economic competitiveness and will have an impact on the events industry.
This panel brings together leaders to uncover exactly what will be impacting the events we deliver in the next twelve months and beyond. How do we plan for these innovations and influences including wellness, personalisation and globalisation?
- The effect technology has on event experiences and attendance.
- Must-have event elements.
- Exceeding event expectations of speed, value, wellness and environment.
- Explore the idea of creative ownership within the events industry and capitalise on agency/client partnerships.
- Discuss the big picture – factors impacting memorable, interactive experiences and event outcomes.
- Unique ways sponsors can increase attendance.