Gaining your boss’ approval to attendPosted on October 16th, 2019 in Blog, Productivity Hacks
The Business of Events is all about unlocking opportunities, and today, we’re here to help you do just that. We’ve drafted a letter for your boss, to justify exactly why you must attend TBOE 2020.
Hi <insert boss’ name>
I would like to attend The Business of Events (TBOE), being held at Luna Park, Sydney, 19th March 2020.
The Business of Events is the ultimate conference for event professionals who plan, organise and execute events. It is the ONLY industry conference in Australia focusing on the strategic planning and commercial side of events.
5 reasons I cannot miss TBOE 2020:
- Everyone was talking about The Business of Events 2019, and the speaker line-up for TBOE 2020 is even more impressive. The one-day conference program features speakers from George P Johnson, Salesforce, Nine Entertainment, Adobe, Xero, Milestone Creative and more. Hearing from industry leaders would give me the competitive edge by learning directly from the best.
- The panel “Unlocking the impact of your next event” featuring event heavyweights will provide me with tools and techniques to enhance event outcomes, leverage technology to maximise audience engagement, measure event success and validate business strategies. While the “events 4.0” panel plans for the rapidly transforming events industry and provides an roadmap to capitalise on innovation, personalisation and globalisation.
- Two of Australia’s greatest experience creators, Jonathan Holloway and Jeremy Garling, are headlining the event. Responsible for delivering many events, across different segments of the industry including the Netflix launch, Google Partners Summit and Melbourne International Arts Festival. Their experience and strategies are relevant to my role in developing highly engaging and commercially successful events.
- The networking function at Coney Island allows me to connect with peers and suppliers to identify industry trends while experiencing first hand event interactivity at the old school funhouse that is, Luna Park.
- A peer-to-peer ideas exchange session involves other event professionals who face similar challenges as I do. I will have the opportunity to ask a panel of experienced event managers “what they would do if..”.
If I register before 14 December or snap up one of the first 100 tickets, we will receive a $110 discount on my registration!
My participation is critical in driving powerful and measurable events for our organisation and my professional development.